What should I wear?

Clothing and electrical appliances should be organized depending on the country of destination and theseason to travel.  All information concerning the country will be available on the section destinations.

It is important to mention that in Europe the electrical voltage is different (220 V) so it will be necessary to get an adapter. The user must verify that all his equipment can work at 220 V before connecting it to prevent any damages. Read your equipment operation instructions for further details.

Language Experience, do you help me with the paperwork before the trip?

 Yes, indeed, as we offer personalized attention, the assigned adviser will help you to organize the material necessary to submit your documents trough the right procedure.

Should I have health insurance before travel?

Health insurance is usually mandatory either processed by us or whether you get your insurance by other means. Nevertheless, each country usually stipulates the minimum coverage required. For more information, see our health insurance section.

Should I need Visa?

It depends on the destination country, the nationality of the client, the time and type of study. For nationals of almost every Latin American countryit is necessary to apply for visas to travel to the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia. Depending on the time of studies, you may need visa to France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy as well.

For European citizens, with a valid European passport, there is no need of visa to most of the countries. Ask your advisor for more details.

What to do if under age?

If the child is traveling alone without parents, it is mandatory to have a permission signed by both parents known as custodianship. If the child is traveling with one parent or a family member or chaperone it must have a notarized permission from a parent or both parents. A custodianship letter may also be necessary. Ask your advisor for more details.


Do I need to pay the Course and Homestay before arriving?

Most schools have a policy where Course + Accommodation must be paid at least 2 weeks before arrival. Registration fees are also required.

How much time in advance is recommended to start the process?

We advise our clients to request their visas at least 4 months before the date of departure. If the student is enrolled on a(n) graduate / undergraduate program, we advise to start the process at least 6 months before the start date.

Is there a maximum age for any language course?

No, each school has different packages designed according to the student needs.

What is the minimum duration of enrolling on a language course?

Our language schools offer courses from 2 weeks up to 1 year (52 weeks)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *